Saturday, November 7, 2009

SkyDiving October-2009

Well my friend Jessica from Las Vegas and I went skydiving in October. We had a lot of fun. Most people that know me would of never thought I would do something like this. I never even got scared, once I got on the plane I thought for sure I would back out but still I was not nervous, then it is time to scoot yes I said scoot not jump out of the plane and I thought for sure I am not gonna want to do this once I look out but I still was not scared then we scoot our butts out of the plane and everything hits me at once my nose is running like crazy and I am sure snot was getting all over the guy behind me and my eyes were watering like crazy, it is freezing cold and I just knew my ears were gonna fall off, it was the worst pain I had ever had, it hurt so bad then the parachute thing comes out and then my nose calms down which I am sure the guy behind me was happy that the unknown substance that was getting all over him was not any more and I could see because my eyes were not watering anymore and I was so numb that I was no longer feeling any pain and I then loved the rest of my way down and I would love to do it again.

P.S. Notice I am not wearing that cute suit that Jessica is wearing thank God.

Click on link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhoa-lpsmAM

No comments: