Saturday, May 8, 2010

Getting to Know Me Sunday -3 on Saturday

                                                  
Well Ms. Mannland5 decided since tomorrow is mothers day she would get the questions up early so we could get them done when ever we had time. You can head over to her page to see what others answers are.   http://www.mannland5.com/


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)  When I was pregnant with my first child and got all kinds of mother to be cards and it hit me I was really gonna be a mom.


2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?  No I have never been pulled over " Knock on wood" but if I were I don't think I would have it in me to try and talk them out of it.


3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?  I think my first pair of Levis that I got when I was a teenager. I was hoping I would fit in them again one day but I think I have given up.


4. Do you whiten your teeth? I brush my teeth with that kind of tooth past and have used the stripes a couple time. I have a brand new never opened box that I got free in the mail I think I am gonna try and use them.


5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"? Underoos


6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?  anywhere that has a beach with the sun shining


7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?  NO


8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....? hmmm that is a hard one I guess it would be cable because I could watch TV on my laptop if I really had to watch something

No comments: