Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters Review

My kids and I were able to review the Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters and they loved it . Not only did my boys love it but so did  my daughter and a couple of the dads in my neighborhood were even playing with it.  I can see this being a Christmas present that will be bought for a couple kids in my neighborhood and I have already bought 2 as a gift for my nephew and one for my sons friend.

 Flipping the car is pretty easy. You can flip by running into something or quickly switching direction.  The car can run on 3 different channels (there’s a switch on both the car and the remote for changing channels), making it easy to run multiple cars in one room. When it's time to really show off, activate the Trick Trigger feature to set off its built-in Rampage Flip stunt! Every time your child charges it up, he'll get up to 20 minutes of freestyle stunt-driving action.
Disclosure: I received this toy to review from Tonka through BzzAgent. I received no compensation. The opinions expressed here are my own and I was in no way obligated to write a positive review.

No comments: