Monday, June 4, 2012

Carnival Party

 My youngest turned 10 in May which was a sad/happy kinda day for me. I was happy because he has grown up to be such a sweet and loving kid but I was sad because all of my kids have hit the double digits and its just that much more real that they are not my babies anymore. 


 Alyssa and I decided we wanted him to have a carnival theme party and started looking for stuff. I really didn't think to tell him and when I finally did he was not so excited about it but went along with us anyways. I wasn't sure how a bunch of 8 and 9 year old would like it but I have to say it was a huge success and I loved how excited the kids were when there parents picked them up telling them about all the fun they had.


          Here is a picture of Ryan on the day of his Birthday! With lots of hair!!

He didn't want a cake so I made him ice-cream sandwiches with cookie dough ice-cream
                The invitations Alyssa and I made


    The prize table where all the kids turned in there tickets that they had won


                                     The banner I made



The suckers and labels I ordered that barley made it in time for his party. I ordered them May 2nd and asked before I ordered if they would be here by June 2nd and she said no problem and they got here an hour before the party was over.
 My carnival workers
   Did you notice the hair cut in this one?? So much cuter with out all that hair!
 Ryan with some of his gifts and his cute mustash! We had face painting done by the girls as well
The police leaving after they made everyone leave because all the kids were being so crazy from all the sugar I gave them!
I know lots of pictures like always and if you are reading this then thank you for taking the time to look through this post!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Looks like a fun party. Happy Birthday to your son!