Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ryan's thoughts

 So anyone that knows my little Ryan knows that he is a very serious kid, its sometimes hard to joke around with him because he takes everything so serious. So a couple example from the last couple days are when we were in the car and I had said something about Alyssa not having a boyfriend anymore and he stops me and says wait she still has one and Alyssa says um no I don't and he says I think we would all know if they broke up because she would of had mom stock up on all kinds of ice-cream and she would be watching sappy girl movies in her p.j's, crying and eating ice-cream out of the tub. I then asked why would he think such a thing and he said well that's what they do on T.V! Well my little Ryan really in truly thought that's what all girls did when they break up with someone, and I had to convince him not all girls do that.
"I'm not sure I have him convinced of it yet."

 Another example of his random thoughts is when we were eating chicken and Kevin asked Joe he wanted a wing and Ryan said why would you even ask him something like that, it sounds so gross and of course my wonderful husband and kids had to go in to detail why he would call it a wing "I wont go in to those details being they were quite disgusting". He was so mortified to find out that his favorite food was really a chicken at one time. When we asked what he thought it was he said I'm not really sure maybe something like a fruit but not that it was a real chicken. I then asked why would it be called chicken then he said just a made up name, you know like you named me Ryan and your name is mom. I wonder if we will be able to convince him to eat chicken again.

No comments: