Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Day

 We went to our cousins house this year for Easter. All the kids had fun hunting for eggs. We had them hunt just in time because as they were getting done finding all of the eggs it started raining really hard. Alyssa and I made cute little Easter treat bags for everyone at my cousins house. I think they turned out really cute.


The Treat Bags we made

It was starting to rain


                      After trying to get a picture of them all looking this is the best I got

 We always hide there Easter baskets in the morning but I was pre-occupied with some news I got that day that I did not hide them and I have to say my kids were disappointed when they woke up Easter morning and having there baskets right there as they came down the stairs. I felt so bad for not sticking with our tradition. But they were happy with what they got so that is all that matters.

My kids baskets


Alyssa and Hailey made these cute little bunny mask

No comments: