Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know Me

                                              
So this is my first time doing this but it seemed like fun so why not.  It is called getting to know you Sunday!!! You could head over to http://www.mannland5.com/  to see other peoples answers. Yes mine are boring but oh well. So here are the questions---

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action? I would have to say Romance I am a true lover of romance movies


2. Do you recycle? Yes sometimes we do


3. Have you ever been to a strip club? No but one day I will go


4. Do you have a nickname? It seems like all the males in my life call me Chris, my kids call me mom, and I am sure a few people call me Bitch


5. What's a name you can't stand to be called? When I was younger it would of been slut because when people were calling me that I was still a virgin, but now I cant think of anything


6. What are your Summer staples? Sandals


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Diet Coke is the only thing I ever buy for myself


8. Are you happy with your boob size? I guess I am more so then when I was a teenager I just wish they were a little perkier "You know after 3 kids they tend to fall a little"

No comments: