Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to know me Sunday

It's time for "Getting to know you"
                                                        Hosted by Keely at MannLand5!!


1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?  Being confident in who you are and how you feel about yourself and of course Patrick Dempsey, he is sexy also



2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?  Hands down a poopy diaper. I have been cleaning or helping Ryan with puke all day today and it has not been fun, especially when it happened at dinner time tonight. I am praying that the rest of us don't get what ever he has.

                                         
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  I think it all depends on the situation so I guess I would say  a little of both

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?  Hands down it would be taste because just maybe I could lose weight

5. Cake or Pie?  Cake I am not a fan of pie


6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?  I know this sounds lame but I think it would be June cleaver. She is such a perfect wife and mom


7. My favorite website is.....?  To many I cant just say that I have one

8. The highlight of my day is....?  when my kids get home from school then when Kev gets home from work

1 comment:

Daisygirl said...

Oh McDreamy is hot hot hot! I am following you back! Happy Monday!