Thursday, July 1, 2010

What to do???


So I have not had any luck with things to do this summer that is not $7439498478 dollars for our family of 5. Well yesterday my father in law called and told us of some event that was going on at Home Depot for a couple of hours so my 3 kids and I got in the car and headed over there. Well they got a cute kid size Home depot apron and made a Nascar because that is what the event was all about. They got a cute Nascar pin also. They had little booths for the kids to get free rulers coloring books, crayons,  pencils, soda and other things. They had a WII game for the kids to play also. We were only there about an hour but I guess it was something to do for a little while. Then when we got home there cousins came over and they went in there little pool for a little while. So far this summer has been very uneventful.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some cute kids and who is that sexy lady?

Summer said...

Sounds like fun! Home Depot does the artsy crafty stuff around here too, I always wondered how it was!

Glad ya'll are having a great summer
xoxo
Summer :0)

Kimberly said...

Hi Christina!!! Glad you went to the event at Home Depot. Its hard to keep the kids busy when its so hot out! Its suppose to be SUMMER - we are suppose to be OUTSIDE!! I am hoping today is a bit better. Enjoy your weekend!!

Kimberly said...

Me again - when my kids were little we went to the library alot. Maybe you could look into that. They had reading programs in the summer.