Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have been sick

  So the last couple days I have been sick. My body has hurt so bad even my face hurts. My throat hurts and feels really swollen, it even hurts to talk. I have been taking adult medicine which has not helped at all. This morning I woke up and wanted to curl up in a little ball and die. I felt so sick. I decided to take my kids medicine and it worked so good. The pain was gone, my throat didn't hurt anymore and I could talk with out all he pain. My throat still feels really swollen but I feel so much better as long as I keep my kids medicine down. I am not sure what they have in it but it helped me when the adult strength couldn't.

  So my point to this story is if the adult strength medicine is not helping you go and try the kids strength.

No comments: