Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

 Our Thanksgiving was a good day. I made a turkey and all the sides, I decided to buy the pies this year but I did make pumpkin cookies which were so good. We had my parents over. Then my parents took my boys home for the night so Kev, Alyssa, and I could do the whole black Friday thing. This was Alyssa's first year that we let her go with us and I think she had a good time. We started at 6:30 Thursday night at Toys-R-Us which opened at 10 P.M. We were one of the first 50 people so we got everything we went there for, it was amazing how many people ended up there. Then we went to Old Navy which opened at midnight. I wanted to get the pj pants for $5 which I got. While I was in line this guy came up to me and ask me If  I was getting the game which I said no cause I had no clue what game he was talking about, so he gave me a paper bracelet and told me to give it to the cashier, so when I did she gave me a game that goes for $40 everywhere for the new kinect thing for XBOX. Anyways we did some other shopping and  got home at 6 AM. I have to say I had a good time having Alyssa to shop with this year.


"Don't forget to enter my giveaway"
                                                  

No comments: