Thursday, August 11, 2011

Funky monkey T-shirt Review


 I was able to review a shirt from T Shirt printing.net. The shirts there run small but wash up really good. Not only do they offer printing for t-shirts but they also print on hooded shirts, sweatshirts, vests, strappy tops, and they have a huge range of work wear to choose from.
 They also have a-
~~Huge selection of garments and colours
~~High Quality Silk Screen Printing
~~Quantities from 12 to 100,000
~~Fast turnaround times
~~Highly competitive pricing
 A little about TshirtPrinting.net is that they  have over twenty years experience in the screen printing industry and take pride in offering an honest, easy to understand way of doing business. They believe that there customers are searching for someone to fulfil there printing needs without stress and with satisfaction being there main aim.

NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! It is just the way I have my hands and the way my pants look.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: