Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kevin was a little worried

So Kevin was online taking a college class when I noticed he stopped and was starring at Alyssa with a funny look on his face. I asked him what's wrong and all I got in response is a nod of his head after about 3 minutes 

Kevin- "very quietly asked her" um so what are you doing Alyssa?
Alyssa-  making a skirt
Kevin- but that is a skirt
Alyssa- I know " with a look of omg he's such a dork on her face"

Then I but in and tell him she is making a skirt for her pig out of that skirt because it is to short on her.
Kevin- Oh thank god I thought she was trying to cut the skirt to make it shorter and I noticed you wernt even telling her not to do that and it scared me ALOT!!

           I found it very amusing to find him stress over that ;-}