Wednesday, August 11, 2010

July 29th - August 9th

  Well this will be a very boring post so you don't have to read it, I am doing it more for me. Well on the 30th Alyssa left for camp which was about 7 hours away and it was a very sad and scary day for me scary because I have let her do more this summer with out me then ever before because I have realized she is not my baby anymore and sad is well because she is not my baby. That night we took Ryan to the Washington county fair and Joe stayed with my mom because he didn't want to go. It was a lot fun but it ain't no Ventura county fair that is for sure. I did get my nose pierced there again. This time was not as dramatising as the first time I had it done years ago. Then Saturday I woke up sick and stayed sick till Monday. It was not fun. I really don't remember what we did Tuesday and Wednesday so it must of not been that great. I did finish A&J room and I have to say this is the first time I have loved it since they were babies and I found so many way to make it more affordable to do for me. Such as making a bed skirt out of a towel and using place mats to make the curtains longer and painting picture for the wall. Thursday I had a lot to do so when I woke up I went down stairs for my Diet Coke and then I noticed my wall and carpet in my living room was covered with carpet ants at least 100 and they grossed the hell out of me so I call the bug killing guy and 5 hours and $275 later my problem was solved. So by this time it was getting late so I could not get everything on my list done but I had to get my oil changed for when we picked up Alyssa. So when we got to the oil place there was an hour wait and I have no air and it was 100 degrees so it was soooooooo hot but if i didn't get it done my husband would of been mad. Then Friday was the day I got to see Alyssa "YAY" so we left at 7:30 A.M and we were making good time then we realised it did not seem like the right way well guess what we were in the middle of no where and the GPS said we had met our destination "what destination that was suppose to be beats the h*ll out of me". Well after the husband cussed and was rude to me like it was my fault we were finally on the right track and we got there and we were all happy. Oh ya on the way there I had a body part fly in our car yes I said a body part which was a wing. "GROSS CAN YOU SAY" Then we decided to spend the weekend with family in Coos Bay which was nice the weather was great we went to a lot of neat antique shops where I got a couple really cute neat tins for my kitchen and on Sunday the boys went shooting. We got home late Sunday night so my 10 year old cousin that got a ride home with us stayed the night with us cause her parents were already sleeping. Monday comes and we waited all day for her dad to pick her up then when he finally did Ryan thought we were gonna go do the stuff we had to do and locked us out of the house, so after about 2 hours and me having to pee so bad Alyssa and her friend finally broke got into the house then I got to pee and we did what we had to do.


Mamarazzi said...

wow girl...what an ordeal i need a spa day just reading all of that.

i remember when J went to sleep away camp for the first was a hard week for me.

Lisa said...

Congratulations you are a winner! You have won the Key Fob in my very first giveaway @ Please forward me your address to homemadehodgepodge at gmail dot com.