So Kevin and I found the kids from outside and went to this cupcake place that makes some really good cupcakes. Kevin and I got the all chocolate ones and the kids got ice cream. Then we let them play in the water that is in that shopping center. So if your ever out this way you should really try this cupcake place, it is so good and they have just about every cupcake you can think of.
About 3 months ago I got rid of our dining room table when my husband was at work because I knew that was the only way I would get a new one. We have only bought used ones in our 12 years of marriage and I was ready for a new nice one. Well my hubby was surprisingly willing to get me a new one and any table I wanted but it has taken this long for us to agree on one because I wanted a nice yet not so expensive one and he wanted a nice and expensive one so we just didn't get one. Well today I gave in and got the one he wanted and I love it, I am so happy we got it. I also had to get a rug for under it and I love that also. I am not sure what I am gonna put on my table but I think it needs something. The pictures I am gonna post are not that great because I let Alyssa take my camera with her on her little trip she went on.
Last Wednesday we had a little family get together since my grandma was visiting. It was really nice to see my grandma, I had not seen her in over a year. All the kids had a lot of fun being able to see each other and play.
My Cute hubby in the back ground!
Grandma with some of her great grand kids
Grandma with some of her grand & great grand kids
Just a hand full of our family
As you can tell it was not easy trying to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time
So Saturday was a better day then the rest of last week. We went to Kevin's company picnic at Bullwinkle's that started at 10 A.M and we left there at 2:45. We had a lot of fun, Kevin even won a $30 gift card to Subway so that will be dinner one day next week. Then our neighbors daughter had a birthday party at Out Of This World Pizza that was 3-6 so we went there and the kids had a blast and us adults decided to play with the kids and we even had fun. We got tired really fast and don't really understand how the kids could play there for hours at a time with out getting tired. So that was most of our day and there are lots of pictures to go with as always.
Ryan was so scared here and his face shows it
Ryan flipping down the slide
Jennie, Alyssa and I going down the slide with Ryan, Hailey and Joe behind us
Well last Sunday Ryan woke up sick and was throwing up all day "not fun for him or me" and was still sick a little Monday. Tuesday we had people over for my brother in laws birthday and we had a good night playing Phase 10 and the kids had smores in the back yard in with our fire pit. Wednesday I took my kids to paint at a ceramic place now I cant wait to pick them up on Wednesday so we could see how good they turned out. Thursday Joe woke up sick but there was no vomiting "thank Gosh" he just had the body aces and a lot of bathroom time " I know that was a lot of un-needed info". Friday Alyssa had these weird welt/bump things all over her body so I took her to the doctors and she said it is something going around so just drug her up on benadryl, which 3 days later and it has only gotten worse. So ya we had a OK week with sick kids, baby birds or bats in our chimney driving me crazy, no really I am going crazy I even shaved the same leg 3 times, don't ask why I am just losing it a little.
1. What is YOUR definition of sexy? Being confident in who you are and how you feel about yourself and of course Patrick Dempsey, he is sexy also
2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper? Hands down a poopy diaper. I have been cleaning or helping Ryan with puke all day today and it has not been fun, especially when it happened at dinner time tonight. I am praying that the rest of us don't get what ever he has.
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I think it all depends on the situation so I guess I would say a little of both
4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up? Hands down it would be taste because just maybe I could lose weight
5. Cake or Pie? Cake I am not a fan of pie
6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play? I know this sounds lame but I think it would be June cleaver. She is such a perfect wife and mom
7. My favorite website is.....? To many I cant just say that I have one
8. The highlight of my day is....? when my kids get home from school then when Kev gets home from work
I don't know why but I like doing these surveys from other peoples blog. If you want to you can head over to http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ and see other peoples answers and check out her blog as well. I like it because she lives in Portland like we do.
1. My favorite thing about this week has been- having my kids home with me
2. The weather this week has been- HOT and I hate it I love the winter and fall but the heat and I are not friends.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was- a summer swap gift that I participated in, and I loved everything she sent :0)
4. The last movie I saw was- Toy Story 3 and it was stressful at times but very good. I have loved all the Toy Story movies
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today- I would be at the beach with my kids laying in the sun with the sand on my feet
6. As a teenager I was- a good kid I started working at Target when I was 16 full time and I did home study for school which was good for me
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with- Kevin to see how hard his job is, I mean I know it is hard but to actually do it myself and to see how he feels at the end of a long day. I sometimes wonder if he gets irritated with me not working.
Well the day started really good. The weather was great! I painted a lot of the girls faces in our neighborhood. It was a lot of fun for them as well as me. We had family over for dinner then it all went down hill from there and it was still early in the day. My sister brought over well I am not sure what it was but I had a little and don't remember anything after that which really sucked because I love fireworks and we bought a really cool one that I didn't even get to see. I am not a drinker so it did not take very much for me to get a little tipsy and Kev even took pictures of me and my vomit, what a sweet husband "NOT". Oh well here are some pictures as always :0)
So I have not had any luck with things to do this summer that is not $7439498478 dollars for our family of 5. Well yesterday my father in law called and told us of some event that was going on at Home Depot for a couple of hours so my 3 kids and I got in the car and headed over there. Well they got a cute kid size Home depot apron and made a Nascar because that is what the event was all about. They got a cute Nascar pin also. They had little booths for the kids to get free rulers coloring books, crayons, pencils, soda and other things. They had a WII game for the kids to play also. We were only there about an hour but I guess it was something to do for a little while. Then when we got home there cousins came over and they went in there little pool for a little while. So far this summer has been very uneventful.