- If you're buying this oil yourself, look for the API Starburst or Donut on the label.
- If an oil change location is installing the oil for you, make sure you know what that shop is actually pouring into your car. A good deal on an oil change is only good when the oil's API licensed and meets the recommendations for your car or truck's engine.
- MOM's goal is to make sure cars and trucks get the oil they need.
- MOM does this by reminding car and truck owners about the benefits of pouring quality motor oils and calling on the carpet those who are pouring lower quality oils.
- Enter for a chance to be one of 25 lucky winners to win a $100 Visa gift card for your summer road trip needs.
- It's easy to enter: just drive over to the Motor Oil Matters Facebook page, give the thumbs up by clicking "Like", and head to the "Rev Up Your Road Trip" tab. Ready, set, GO!
"Disclosure- this information was provided by Motor Oil Matters"