Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mixbook Custom Card, Invitation and Announcements Review

 http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP7becc2ad81a4aebd5d3bd4b11bdcae09">>
Mixbook is a leading photo products company that helps people create custom photo books, cards, and calendars. Whether starting from scratch, or using one of there thousands of professionally designed templates, every Mixbook product is 100% customizable. With Mixbook, you can truly Make It Your.

I was able to review there 5x7 photo cards, I decided to go with Christmas cards but they do have many to pick from such as announcement, many different holiday photo cards, invitations and many other cards  as well. The cards I ordered turned out cute! They also have calendars and photo books in different sizes to pick from that you can have made.

This is the card I had made, it's the front and back of the card in the picture above.

Calendars!

                     Photo Books

You can also check out their facebook page and their twitter profile.

If you want to order something or just look at what they have you can head on over to there page Mixbook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM7becc2ad81a4aebd5d3bd4b11bdcae09">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: