Sunday, January 15, 2012

Owl Puke

A couple months ago I was at the goodwill and saw this Owl Puke book and it was brand new sealed in the package for $1.99 so I thought it would be a good Christmas gift for one of my boys. "Being it was kinda disturbing and my boys like that kind of nasty stuff" Well anyways today Ryan was wanting something to do so I got that out and realised we would be digging through Owl pellets also know as owl vomit to find all the little bones of the little creatures he had ate. My kids had so much fun digging through it, I found it kinda nasty. Well they had fun so that's all that matters. Here are some pictures to see what they got to do.

2 comments:

sprinkles said...

Never heard of owl puke before. Seems like it might be kinda fun though.

Kimberly said...

Interesting! :)