Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MAM Smile Baby, Smile Party

I was so excited when I found out I was gonna get to host a MAM Smile Baby, Smile Party.  I got to try MAM oral hygiene products and I got to give those products to the parents for there kids to try out. The MAM products that I was sent included MAM Baby Massaging Brush, MAM Baby Training Brush, MAM Baby Oral Care Rabbit, MAM Baby Learn to Brush Set, MAM Baby First Brush, and MAM Baby Bite and Brush.
 At my party we played games, one of the games was a word scramble game with dental type words and it was funny how many random words people were coming up with, I also did a Q and A type game which was fun and informational for the first time parents I had at my party. I had  a selection of desert type foods and a veggie and cheese tray which was very yummy. I had a couple of the older kids help with the little ones while the parents got to play a few games and chat. I did have parents bring there kids old tooth brushes and gave them all new ones. I was given a host gift which I gave away as a door prize. I think it turned out great and I had a lot of fun.

                                                     Miss Kimberly Age 1 1/2
                                                     Abbie helping Kimberly out

                                              Miss. Kylie 10 months
Katy and Little Blake Age 2 1/2 months
Anyone that reads my blog knows I always have lots of pictures but for some reason the only ones I can get to load are the ones I took with my phone.

Disclosure:  I received a party pack with MAM baby products from Child's Play to host an in-home party. All opinions are my own personal thoughts.

No comments: