Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Strawberry Thing

When I was at my cousins house I seen her using this neat little Strawberry plucker thing "not the correct name of this item" and I knew I had to get myself one. Well she had ordered her online awhile back but not sure where, so I went on a hunt for one. I would ask the store people if they sold strawberry plucker things and they would look at me funny and have no clue what I was talking about. Well we went camping and went into this little store called kitchen clutter and I knew they would have to have it and they did. I was so excited to get it home and use it myself and I fell in love with it. Anyone who loves strawberries and doesn't own one of these neat things has to go buy themself one. 
Correct name of this thing is a stem gem

No comments: