Kids should have time to play -- at home and at school. We know that creative play can make kids happy and healthy, but some kids aren't getting enough of it. That's why the makers of Children's Claritin are teaming up with the national nonprofit KaBOOM! to help bring innovative play spaces to schools in need. As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, we want you to be among the first to hear about this exciting program.
Children's Claritin and KaBOOM! are helping bring play to kids in need by offering 12 national schools the chance to win Imagination Playground™ equipment. These mobile play sets are comprised of oversized foam blocks that can be assembled inside or outside, giving children of all abilities the opportunity to foster creativity and critical-thinking skills.
Your vote can make a difference! Join Children's Claritin, the #1 pediatrician-recommended non-drowsy allergy brand, and KaBOOM! to help select 4 schools to receive Imagination Playground™ equipment. You can visit http://Facebook.com/Claritin between 8/1-10/31 to cast your vote for one of twelve finalist schools. The four schools with the most votes will win Imagination Playground™ equipment for their students.
Help bring these schools to the finish line!
1. Chicago, IL – Hanson Park Elementary
2. Cincinnati, OH – Pleasant Ridge Montessori School
3. Joplin, MO - McKinley Elementary
4. North Salem, NY – Westchester Exceptional Children’s School
5. Union Town, PA – Menallen Elementary School
6. Washington, DC – Sela Public Charter School
7. New Orleans, LA – Audubon Charter School
8. Spartanburg, SC – Spartanburg Charter School
9. Willis, TX – Parmley Elementary Annex
10. Vail, AZ – Sycamore Enrichment Center
11. Santa Cruz, CA – Live Oak Elementary
12. Spokane Valley, WA – St. John Vianney