Saturday, October 16, 2010

Five Question Friday


 This is my first time doing the 5 question on Friday thing but I think I can squeeze a little time in for this. I have been so busy with moving, my kids starting a new school, and falling down the stairs and hurting my tail bone SUPER SUPER BAD. Well anyways if you want you can head over to My Little life and check out what other had to say.
                                             
 1. What is your favorite Halloween candy? York Peppermint Pattie with the orange center. They are the best and yes they taste better when it is orange and not white
                          
 2. Do you fold your socks? Well I tuck them in to each other. Does that count as folding?


 3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? You don't always go back to the same size as you were before you had kids



Picture 1 = before kids                Picture 2 = while pregnant w/kids                   Picture 3 = After kids

 4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other? I am a go with the flow type of person I tend to let people walk on me and he is a hard ass that wont put up with no ones crap


 5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!) Shy, lonely, and different






No comments: