Tuesday, June 21, 2011

License Plate Art

Fathers day was coming and we were not sure what to get my father in-law. I mean really what do you get a man who has everything ? Well I started  to think of things that he enjoys and his 73 Bronco is his current baby but really he has everything done to it that he wants done as of right now. So that was put on the back burner, so I was in his shop and noticing all his different licence plates. So when I got home I googled licence plate crafts and to my surprise all kinds of stuff came up. I notice a couple things that I thought were neat but the prices were on the high side, but I knew I could make it myself. So the hunt began, we went to garage sales, antique stores, Goodwill's, and craigslist and could not find what we needed. So one week till fathers day and I thought we would just have to find him something that he would never use. Then for some reason I thought look on Etsy and sure enough tons of people had what I was looking for, but there was one sight that had a lot of the work done for me and after emailing her she said she could have what I needed in time for fathers day, and she had them to me 3 days later. I f any of you ever need License Plate stuff go to YesterdayOriginals and she is great to work with.
So this is what we came up with and it has to do with his Bronco and licence plates.
He loved it and posted a picture on his bronco group page and got so many people loving it .

No comments: