Thursday, July 7, 2011

EdenFantasys

          EdenFantasys IS AN 18 AND OVER WEBSITE
  I have been wanting to try Edenfantasys for awhile now, they have some really neat and very interesting stuff. While I was over there I noticed that they didn't only have adult toys but they also have Party Favors, Gag gifts and Edible treats that would be a really cute idea for a bachelor or bachelorette party. Edenfantasys also has some really nice aromatherapy and mood candles which I would love to try. They have a candle called Lelo flickering touch massage candle which is really cute and I am sure I will be getting it very soon. If you or your partner are wanting a nice massage you could always try the Knead Me Massage Set which could be used as a set with the candle as a massage oil or just for its smell. It comes packaged beautifully and would make a great gift for someone or even it nice gift for yourself. I also came across some of the cutest bra and panty sets at some really great prices for the sets. What I really love about there sight is that they sell plus sizes in there sexy lingerie section which is sometimes hard to find and to be able to find cute ones is a plus.

Eden Cafe

No comments: