Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hilarious Irish T-Shirts!


I was sent a St. Patrick's Day shirt to review. The fit was true to size for me but does shrink about size once you wash and dry it. The shirt I got to review had "I'm Irish Do I Get A Free Beer" printed on the front of it. They also have a ton of other funny shirts on there website. You should take a look at there Irish drinking t-shirts. " If your not one for bad language then I might not head over there" but I must admit they have some funny saying on there shirts.

I hate this picture of myself but it wont let me upload any of the other ones. So look at the shirt not me:0)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: