Friday, March 2, 2012

Joseph's Birthday

 Joe turned 11 on the 28th of February in which we had family over for dinner and cake. He asked if he could have a couple friends spend the night the weekend after his birthday to play video games and watch movies not really a party just a sleep over so I thought how hard could a couple boys be, they probably wouldn't leave the TV. BOY was I wrong, he ended up having 3 boys over tonight and they are CRAZY wild. When Alyssa had her sleepover last December we ended up with 11 kids and that went really good I would of never figured having 3 boys over would be so hard. Joe is getting kinda overwhelmed with all the craziness because he is such a calm kid but he's still having fun. I'm sure next time he will only ask for one kid at a time.

So I don't know if any of you are like me when your looking at pictures and always notice the back ground, well if you are yes I know my house is a mess but it was full of people:0)

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

Now that I think about it, I guess this would partly explain why I didn't really get any birthday parties as a kid. I think I had two.