Sunday, April 28, 2013

Our odd family tree!

I wasn't sure if I should post this or not because some people may not look at the whole picture before judging us.

Well I am married to my stepbrother, which some people think is disturbing. Well you see I met him the month after I turned 13 when our parents first started dating. We moved in with his dad a year later and my husband moved out soon after that. At that time he had a girlfriend and I didn't think of him in a relationship kinda way. Well I didn't see much of him after he moved because he lived out of state with his girlfriend. Well I turned 18 and about 5-1/2  months after that he was able to get transfered to California and move back home. It wasn't long after that we realized that we really wanted to be together and after dating less then a month we ran off to Vegas one day when he got off work and here we are 15 years later still happily married to the love of my life.

Now I know some people look at our situation as we are family but we weren't raised together! Some people think we were to young or moved to fast but after being married for 15 years I really don't care what people think.

Now the point of this back story is because I had always wondered if my kids would ever talk about family trees in school, because I remember as a kid having to draw one. Well Alyssa came home the other day and was a bit confused as how to make one. " she doesn't know my husband's mom being she passed away when he was 16 and she never really knew my dad" I think her teacher might of been a bit confused when he was helping her so he had her bring it home for help from us and all i could do was laugh. Well also  told her to make it a crooked tree!

No comments: