Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We got the house!

After 15 years of being married, 3 kids and 12 moves we finally gave in and we bought a house! We got the keys late Friday night and moved all the big stuff in over the weekend.

This house is so dirty, I can't believe people with 4 little kids under 5 can live that way. I had 3 kids all 14 months apart so I know how hard it is to keep stuff clean but what I'm talking about is dead spiders and bugs in every single window seal, cob webs from top to bottom. The bathrooms are nasty! One of the kids bedrooms has wall paper from top to bottom. Three different wall papers and it has been a pain in the butt to take off so far. I will post pictures of all the stuff we will be doing to this house as we go. For now I will leave you with a picture of the room with all the wall paper.


No comments: