Thursday, June 20, 2013

Make your July 4th BBQ Extraordinary!

Looking to take your 4th of Julycelebration from ordinary to extraordinary? Make Suddenly Salad® your specialty!

By using quick and easy stir-ins, Suddenly Salad can be whatever you make it: a simple side dish, star of the backyard BBQ, or a crowd-pleasing main course.
 With seven delicious flavors, there’s a Suddenly Salad mix for everyone and for any occasion. Simply follow the instructions on the box, or visit SuddenlySalad.com for delicious recipes.
Try the  Red, White & Blueberry Pasta Salad recipe for your 4th of July BBQ.
I sadly didn't even know they had seven different kinds! I have tried three of them and I loved them! I'm not saying  any of you should try this but I can eat a box by myself! One of the things I love about this product is that I can take them to potlucks and know everyone is gonna love it. "Yes this is my go to dish family and friends"
“Disclosure: The information has been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”

No comments: