Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cookie Cutter

 My daughter was suppose to say a speech today on cooking and she needed to take props so she took stuff to make cookies. She knew what she needed because she had made them many times before so I didn't need to help her gather all the stuff. Well she came home today and was saying that no one in her class had to do there speeches because they had a surprise visit from the weather man from the news station. So this evening I was going through her back pack and noticed one of my old cookie cutters that I had thought I got rid of from a bachelor party. It is shaped as a penis. She didn't realize it but I would of been so embarrassed if the class and her teacher seen it. I know her teacher would of knew what it was and I am sure some of the kids would of as well. All I have to say is thank god for there surprise visit from the news station.
--





1 comment:

Meg @ Higgins Happenings said...

Thats too funny!! Embarrasing - but hilarious! Of all the cookie cutters...she had to pick the penis - poor girl!! Looks the weather man finally did something right! :)