Thursday, January 6, 2011

Alyssa's B-Day Party

 I am so behind on my post because dumb comcast messed with our Internet so I have not been able to post. I will start with Alyssa and Kevin's Birthday which was last month. Alyssa has not had a  friend party for the last 3 years so she decided she wanted one this year. She had it at the roller rink. She ended up with 15 kids I think. It was a LONG party. It was from 12:00-4:30, but all the kids had a good time, there was so much going on that  it went by really fast. Well Kevin and Alyssa's birthday are on  the same day so we had to get a picture of him also.







Alyssa is always begging me to buy us something that matches so we got her these for her b-day.
She was very happy but she really wants us to have matching dresses and I don't wear dresses!

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

yall looks super cute in your matching jammies

Mamarazzi said...

so cute...love the matchy jammies...love!