Monday, January 31, 2011

Breaking the law!!

 These are a few questions from Katie.  She is starting Learn something new Tuesdays today, so I thought I would link up. If you have not been to her blog just click her name above and it will take you there. Trust me you wont be sorry, I just love her blog and she seems to be super sweet.                                                    
                     Theme: Breaking the law!! :)


1. Have you ever received a speeding ticket? Nope I am a good driver even if I do have an expired licence

2. If yes, how much over was it? N/A

3. Ever been in a car accident that was your fault? What happened? Yes and I left the scene and never got caught. In my defence nothing was wrong with the other car

4. Have you ever done something to get out of a ticket? What did you do? N/A

5. Done anything seriously illegal, but never been caught? See #6

6. What is the worst Breaking the law thing you have done? I did the hit and run thing and I got a little tipsy when I was 17 and drove home from the restaurant. Take your pick!

2 comments:

Katie S said...

Thank you so much for linking up!!

You darn law breaker! haha :)

Summer said...

Christina this cracked me up! You little law breaker you LOL....

PS I love your new design.....super super cute.....