Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's been over a month

  Hello my few peeps that actually do read this. It has been over a month since I have been on or looked at any other blogs well with exception of the ones that I get emailed to me. I am was so addicted to reading blogs I found it consuming a good part of my day. I feel like I know so many of the people of the blogs I follow. I would find myself talking about them as if they were my friends and they really have no clue who I am because 90% of them don't follow me back. I didn't think I could stay away this long but I did and now I am back in full force part time only. I have missed the only friends I have that don't even know I am alive. I was kind of sad when I looked at how many followers I had and found out that I lost 7. I know people say it don't really matter how many you have but it does to me because then I feel kind of liked even if my post are boring.

 Well we have been good since my last post. We went on vacation for a week to California for my brothers wedding and while we were there we took our kids to Disneyland for there first time. Thank gosh my mom came with us because she ended up taking the 2 hour drive by herself back to where we were staying with Joe because he got really sick from the heat and my 2 year old nephew because it was just to hot that day. The rest of us ended up staying with the rest of the kids till 11:30 pm and as we were leaving Ryan said why do the commercials makes it look so fun and its really not. I guess because the day we went was so hot it was not fun standing in line for an hour in the heat.

 Then Easter came and we had a good Easter this was our first year of having all 3 of our kids knowing the truth about the Easter bunny, which is that much more proof that my babies are getting older and that makes me sad. Well you know I am gonna have to post some pictures, so if you made it this far in to my long post you should stay a little longer and look at my pictures.


My kids at the Ventura beach

My nephew and Joe at brunch

My niece and nephew
                                                   My newest niece Kimberly
My niece Krystal with her baby and my great niece Abbie

Disneyland after Joe and Aiden left

Notice my pink ears? I had to get them because they are PINK

I just fell in love with this

                                                  My brother with his new wife
      All my moms grand-kids and her only great granddaughter
My niece Kayla and her boyfriend

                                                           Easter              
When we first got to Disneyland before it got to bad

No comments: