Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back to school shopping

 My 3 kids and I went school supply shopping and I swear every year there school list grows and becomes more expensive. We headed out to Target to get most of there school supplies and it only took us 1 1/2 hours in the school supply section. I swear I felt so lost trying to gather the stuff for all 3 list and trying to let the kids pick there own colors of folders, sharpeners, ext and there own backpacks and lunch boxes but of course the cute stuff  cost so much more money so I was trying to let them help to make starting back to school more exciting but trying not to spend a million dollars at the same time. I remember when I was in school our school list was nothing like it is now. Once they start school they still get letters home asking for more supplies. Well our final total after getting 90% of there supply was at about $150 but we still have 1 more back pack, 2 lunch boxes, a pair of gym shoes to stay at school for p.e, a couple more supplies on there list, and school clothes then I will have officially gone crazy, broke, and sad all at the same time. "Sad because this just means my kids are getting older"

1 comment:

Tutti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.