Saturday, February 25, 2012

Auto Correct on my phone

 I always read these funny post when people talk about how when they are text messaging and there auto text puts something wrong and how funny it is. Well I never really thought that would happen to me till tonight. My daughter is staying the night at her friends house and I was wanting to check in with her so I text her friends mom and ask if she could please have Lissy call me but auto correct put could you please have Pussy call me.. I am so embarrassed, my husband thinks it's very funny but I am very embarrassed. Thank gosh she's the type of mom that will think it's funny but I'm still not at the point of thinking it's funny, in a couple days I'm sure I will be..

2 comments:

sprinkles said...

OMG!!! Because I'm not the one who sent or received the message, it's hilarious! However, if I were in your shoes, I'd be mortified. lol

Kimberly said...

Oh no!!! That's has happened to me but not that word.
Lol. I think it's funny but if it was me I would be mortified.