Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's

I know this is a late post but if anyone knows me they know I'm late to everything so why should my blog be any different. Well I woke up to flowers and candy from my husband. When my kids got home I gave them there box's of candy and decided to give them something they could use so they each got a body pillow which they they all loved. My husband brought home pizza for our kids and himself and brought me home Mexican food because I don't like pizza which I thought was very sweet of him to do after he had a long day at work but he also had another surprise for me which I was not expecting. He got me tickets to a Blake Shelton concert. I can't wait to see him! He is so nice looking and he has a nice voice as well.


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh great gift. I am just starting to discover Blake.

sprinkles said...

Not a country music fan but what a sweet gift from the hubs!