Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009





 We had a good Christmas Eve. We spent it with the Marlins at my moms house. The kids drew names this year so they all got a present to open and the adults did an ornament exchange which was fun, we play a game when we do it and no one stole any ones ornament this year but I was the last to go so I got to see what everyone else got so I had Ryan still Jason's for me which he was so happy to do. I took a few pictures I am not sure if you will be able to tell but look and my moms tree this year, she decided on a Charlie Brown tree and I have to say it was really cute.

Every Christmas my kids get to open one presents which are always PJ's. I did not get any pictures and I am kind of mad at myself for that. Oh well there is always next year.





No comments: