Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to know me

So here are a few questions from http://www.mannland5.com/ . If you want you could head on over there and take a look at her blog, answer the questions or even look at some other peoples answers.

                           

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc


I would want superhuman strength so I could protect my kids


2. The best thing I ever won is....?

I cant say I really won it but it would be my husband. As mad as I get with him sometimes I love him with all my heart and would not want to imagine my life with out him



3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

No cant say that I have ;0(


4. What is your favorite Summer month?

June because My kids will be getting out of school for the summer. "But I do hate the heat"


5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Pool because I love to swim but I also the the ocean because I love the smell of the air, sounds of the waves, sand on my feet and laying in the sun


6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

Going camping in San Diego with 2 of my sisters and all of our kids. I had the best time


7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

I love the goodwill and the clearance sections at stores


8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

Nope

No comments: