Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting to know me Sunday

Well I am a day late doing this again but I left Saturday at 5 pm to go to CA and we ended up turning around Sunday once we got to Redding and not going. It is along story why but it was hot as hell in my car my air went out the fuse in one of my windows went out and I have a van so that means we only had 1 window in my car that could go down. So my sis and I with our 5 kids ages 1,7,8,9and 10 were stuck driving in my van when it was 111 degrees out side. It was horrible. That is not why we came home though.

Well on to getting to know me hosted by  http://www.mannland5.com/.  You should head over to her sight and check it out.
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?     Well I know it would cost a a lot for everything I want done but it would be a tummy tuck or lipo on my upper legs


2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?   Yes I do I watch Young & The Restless

3. Favorite clothing brand?   Don't have one

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?    Maid Service for a year I hate cleaning bathrooms and putting away clean clothes

5. would you ever vajazzle?     It is a very interesting new thing to do but not for me

6. Favorite Disney Princess?   Bell from Beauty and The Beast

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?  Don't remember

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?    No 

No comments: