Friday, June 4, 2010

More questions for my husband

So this is week 2 of thru your husbands eyes and I am still having fun with the questions.  You should head over to http://kimberly-kimberlyskorner.blogspot.com/  and join the fun or just see what others put as there answers.



1. Do you spoil your wife?

 Not as much as I should



2. What household chore does she do the best?

Keep the house in order


3. What is her obsession?

The Microwave!



4. What outfit does she wear that you wish she didn't?

Don't know...



5. What is her favorite color?

I take the fifth...



OK let me  make a few things clear question #1 he spoils me rotten I get what ever I want because of him question #3 so I don't like finger prints all over the microwave it bugs me really bad question #5 how could he not know it is pink. Oh well I guess this weeks questions were not that easy for him :0}

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

thanks for playing along! Maybe next week he will do better :>)
have a great weekend!