Friday, July 9, 2010
Fill in the blank Friday
I don't know why but I like doing these surveys from other peoples blog. If you want to you can head over to http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ and see other peoples answers and check out her blog as well. I like it because she lives in Portland like we do.
1. My favorite thing about this week has been- having my kids home with me
2. The weather this week has been- HOT and I hate it I love the winter and fall but the heat and I are not friends.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was- a summer swap gift that I participated in, and I loved everything she sent :0)
4. The last movie I saw was- Toy Story 3 and it was stressful at times but very good. I have loved all the Toy Story movies
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today- I would be at the beach with my kids laying in the sun with the sand on my feet
6. As a teenager I was- a good kid I started working at Target when I was 16 full time and I did home study for school which was good for me
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with- Kevin to see how hard his job is, I mean I know it is hard but to actually do it myself and to see how he feels at the end of a long day. I sometimes wonder if he gets irritated with me not working.