Thursday, July 1, 2010

What to do???


So I have not had any luck with things to do this summer that is not $7439498478 dollars for our family of 5. Well yesterday my father in law called and told us of some event that was going on at Home Depot for a couple of hours so my 3 kids and I got in the car and headed over there. Well they got a cute kid size Home depot apron and made a Nascar because that is what the event was all about. They got a cute Nascar pin also. They had little booths for the kids to get free rulers coloring books, crayons,  pencils, soda and other things. They had a WII game for the kids to play also. We were only there about an hour but I guess it was something to do for a little while. Then when we got home there cousins came over and they went in there little pool for a little while. So far this summer has been very uneventful.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some cute kids and who is that sexy lady?

Summer said...

Sounds like fun! Home Depot does the artsy crafty stuff around here too, I always wondered how it was!

Glad ya'll are having a great summer
xoxo
Summer :0)

A Marine's Wife! said...

I posted the swap partners!

http://flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com/2010/07/swap-partners.html

Kimberly said...

Hi Christina!!! Glad you went to the event at Home Depot. Its hard to keep the kids busy when its so hot out! Its suppose to be SUMMER - we are suppose to be OUTSIDE!! I am hoping today is a bit better. Enjoy your weekend!!

Kimberly said...

Me again - when my kids were little we went to the library alot. Maybe you could look into that. They had reading programs in the summer.