Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to Know Me Sunday -2

This is get to know me Sunday again. You could head over to http://www.mannland5.com/ to see other peoples answers.


1. Are you superstitious?  No I don't think I am


2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?  A dog because everyone would do everything for me and I would get lots of attention


3. You would never catch me wearing.........? A bikini


4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?  Yes I do


5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body? No I would have it done if I were not so embarrassed to have some stranger seeing me and I am sure Kevin would not do it right and it would hurt like hell


6. Are you a spender or a saver? I love to spend money but I love to spend it when I am getting a good deal


7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
 LL Cool J is so hot so it would have to be him :0}


8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day? I smoked when I was a teenager and I would love to now but my kids stop me

No comments: