Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to know me Sunday

                                                    

This is getting to know me Sunday again if you want to join in or just look at other peoples answers head on over to http://www.mannland5.com/

1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
  Ya when I was younger I did, but now no because who knows who has cameras these days




2. Can guys and girls be friends?
  Growing up all I really had were only male friends but I really think it depends on the people. I know I would not want my husband to have female friends unless they were my friends also

3. Can you curl your tongue?
  Yup

4. Have you ever stolen anything?
  When I was 13 I was caught stealing eyeliner and taken to jail, we had a picture taken ,finger print, and had to take a class. I have never ever stolen anything since.


5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
  It really depends on who it is and my mood



6. Memorial Day plans?
  No I wish we did but we will be staying home I guess


7. What do you do to relax?
  It sounds weird but taking a shower because that is the time when I have no one around me, other then my kids and husband knocking on the door every minute but I just ignore them.



8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
  No I am horrible but my kids do understand the meaning of the day

No comments: