Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Turning 29 "30"

  Well on the 14th Jen and I turned 29 "30". I was so not looking forward to this day. Not because I am getting older because I feel younger then 30, but because I want another baby and I have always said once I turn 30 I would not even consider another baby. Well I really cant have a baby because Kev had a vasectomy 8 years ago but I was still hoping and dreaming that a miracle would happen and one of his swimmers would get through and we would have a baby but there was no such luck. I know I have 3 perfect healthy kids and they are good in school and well behaved, we get complements from strangers often at how good our kids are, but for the last 4 years I have wanted a baby so bad. I know about 20 friends and family members that are prego or have had a baby in the last 2 years. I have been sad for me but happy for most of them, but I have to say a couple of them don't deserve to be a parent and it makes me so mad because I know I am a good parent and my kids would always come first and I cant have any more. Oh well enough of feeling sorry for myself.


  Well the day over all was a good day Kevin asked what I wanted for my birthday and I said for him to take the day off and he surprised me and did. We went to the mall looking for birthday presents for Ryan and then we went to the cheesecake factory for lunch, we had never been there before and I really did not care for it. It was $30 for the 2 of us and all we got was a small side salad, a Cesar salad, a side of fries and 2 sodas and it cost that much. WOW


We look good for 30 oh I mean 29!!!

Hailey is really one of the cutest little girls but she wanted me to put this picture up so I did for her

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my freakin god this is such a GREAT pic of my beautiful daughter!!!! HA HA HA