Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ryan's 8th B-Day

Yesterday was Ryan's 8th B-day. He decided not to have a party with friends this year he just wanted his grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle and cousins over. He wanted to go for pizza for dinner then everyone back to our house for presents, cake and ice cream. Well that is the way the day was suppose to go. Ryan had a friends b-day party to go to but I got side tracked with some drama, that I made him miss it then he wanted me to make him a vanilla and chocolate cake and I some how messed it up. I have made many cakes and never messed one up as bad as I did not one but both cakes, I called it the mountain cake. Then grandma and grandpa had more important planes so they cancelled at the last minute. So yes Ryan had a few disappointments today but he was a trooper and did not complain at all. I think I was more disappointed in the grandparent and the cake disaster then he was but oh well he had a good day and that is all that really matters to me.


Ryan with his gun that the granparents got him


The mountain cake
one of the toys Hailey & Aiden got him

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thats great that your son was a trooper. Most kids would have thrown a fit. Sounds like a great kid. Happy birthday to him :)