Friday, September 3, 2010

State Fair

 Last Sunday we went to the state fair with my sister and her family and our neighbors. We had never been to the Oregon state fair so we didn't know what to expect and that there is so much to see and do there. We didn't get there till 3:30 so we didn't get to go through it all. There was 7 kids in all and they all had a blast. It was very expensive I might add. I tried deep fried Carmel apples and they were delish. Joe and one of our neighbor kids are not big fans of rides but it was funny because they seemed to go on more rides then the other kids. Alyssa talked her dad and I to go on two different rides with her cause everyone else was to scared and after I got off I knew why. All in all we had a great day!



                                                                              

No comments: